Ordering Monday to Friday? Your items will be sent on the same day, as long as you order before 2pm.
Buying at the weekend? Your items will be sent the next working day.
We’re proud to use Royal Mail and all deliveries are usually delivered within 2-3 working days.
If you need your parcel guaranteed on the next working day, use our ‘UK Next Day’ signed-for service (£5.99)
During busy times, like the Christmas run-up, we’re busy picking and packing over the weekends too!
Is it a gift?
Let us know if your order is a gift and going straight to that special someone.
We’ll do our best to make it a surprise – just call us on 01455 557506 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Here’s the full small print on postage, packaging and delivery
– The Royal Mail Special Delivery (guaranteed next working day) option is available for a charge of £6.00. Available Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays/Christmas) and only on orders received before 2pm.
This option will require a signature upon delivery. We reserve the right to hold any orders placed with the delivery method “UK Next Day” if all information hasn’t been provided when ordering.
– Any undelivered orders must be reported to us within 60 days, after this we are unable to rectify.
Customs & Duty
– It is our understanding that personal purchase orders below 200 US dollars being sent to the US and orders below 1000 Australian dollars being sent to Australia will not incur any duties to be paid. Please see full information regarding this here. All our overseas parcels are clearly marked as personal purchases.
– The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country. Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax; Sock Snob has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged.
– All orders will be debited in the currency the order is placed in.
– Payment may only be accepted by credit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO & SOLO), Amazon Pay, and PayPal
Extra Delivery Information
Any extra delivery information given during the checkout process will be included on the delivery address label, however, we are unable to guarantee that the Postman will always follow these instructions.
The majority of our parcels are sent with Royal Mail. We have used Royal Mail for many years now and find them extremely reliable. Please note that we occasionally send parcels with UPS too. UPS are an extremely reputable company and the largest express carrier and package delivery company in the world.
We take pride in packing our orders so that you receive your items in the best condition. Our orders will be sent out with a Sock Snob label on the front so if this is for a gift and you do not want people to know that you have bought something from Sock Snob then please advise us directly after placing the order, informing us that you do not want any branding on the outside of your parcel.