IOMI Gentle Grip Bigfoot Diabetic Socks
If you suffer from diabetes it is important to wear the correct Bigfoot Diabetic Socks. Therefore, IOMI footnurse have developed a range of mens Bigfoot Diabetic Socks carefully constructed using the expertise of IOMI technical specialists. These Bigfoot Diabetic Socks are a 12-14 UK and are suitable for people with larger feet. IOMI Bigfoot Diabetic Socks have four main features that make the socks great for those who suffer from diabetes.
1. HoneyComb top – Carefully moulds to the natural contours of your leg. The purpose of this means no nasty constriction rings around the contours of your legs, an important factor when wearing socks to aid diabetes.
2. Non Binding – Finely knit plain fabric in the leg and foot which helps to avoid constriction and pressure hotspots.
3. Soft Touch Cotton – Provides a natural comfort for the purpose of leaving your feet fresh and dry throughout the day.
4. Hand Linked Toe – For smooth comfortable seams, essential to facilitate comfort for diabetics and prevents sourness.
IOMI is a SockShop product and you can trust SockShop for their technical ability and their attention to detail in their products. IOMI diabetic socks are available in 5 colours in the mens range, they are a size 6-11 uk and are machine washable at 40 degrees. For more Diabetic socks why not look at our range on the website. For reviews on our Diabetic range please see our Amazon page.
Extra Product Details
* IOMI footnurse
* Available in 5 colours
* 6 pair pack
* Size 12-14 UK / 46-50 EU / 13-15 US
* Machine washable
* Designed specifically for diabetics
* Carefully constructed HoneyComb top
* SockShop Gentle Grip top using SockShop expertise
* Non-binding to avoid restriction rings and pressure hotspots
* Made with super combed cotton
* Soft touch feel
* The essential hand linked toe
* 77% cotton 19% polyester 3% nylon 1% elastane