Don’t worry if you change your mind.
We all change our mind sometimes. If you would like to return your Sock Snob order for any reason, we are delighted to offer our customers a 30-day refund policy on all items; provided they are unworn and with their original packaging.
To return items, you simply have to send your items back to us to the address below, including your packing slip/order number.
- If you find an item to be faulty only after you have already worn it, please ensure you wash the item before returning it to us.
- If you had to pay duty on the goods you are returning from our shop, you are able to claim a refund of the duty paid from your local customs authority. You will need to show them proof of the duty you have paid and proof that the items were sent back to us. These proofs need to be processed by your local customs authority, who will then decide whether you are eligible for a return in duty paid.
- In cases where there has been an error on the part of Sock Snob, or if the item is found to be faulty, we will refund your postage or send you a free returns packet and provide you with a full refund. Or, if you prefer, we can send you a replacement item.
- Please include your paperwork so that the refund is as quick and easy as possible. If paperwork is not included in the return, your exchange or refund might be delayed.
- When we receive your returned item(s), we will issue a refund to the debit/credit card used to pay for your order.
- Please be advised that although the majority of our items can be returned, we can only accept underwear or hosiery if they are returned unworn and in their full original packaging.
Feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail if you have any questions regarding returns.