Don’t worry if you change your mind.
We all change our mind sometimes. If you would like to return your Sock Snob order for any reason, we are delighted to offer our customers a 30-day refund policy on all items; provided they are unworn and with their original packaging.
To return items, you simply have to send your items back to us to the address below, including your packing slip/order number.
Unit 19c Meridian North
Meridian Business Park
Alternatively, if you are in the UK please use the link below to create a free Royal Mail returns label.
- If you find an item to be faulty, please contact us with an image of the defective item, and we will attempt to resolve it without you returning the item.
- If you had to pay duty on the goods you are returning from our shop, you may be able to claim a refund of the duty paid from your local customs authority. You will need to show them proof of the duty you have paid and proof that the items were sent back to us. These proofs need to be processed by your local customs authority, who will then decide whether you are eligible for a return in duty paid.
For full details on our Customs policy, check out our delivery information page: Delivery Information
- When returning an item please include your paperwork so that the refund is as quick and easy as possible. If paperwork is not included in the return, your exchange or refund might be delayed.
- When we receive your returned item(s), we will issue a refund to the debit/credit card used to pay for your order.
- Please be advised that although the majority of our items can be returned, we can only accept underwear or hosiery if they are returned unworn and in their full original packaging.
- Please note that if the item is not defective, but you still wish to return it after having worn it, we are only able to offer a partial refund.
- If you wish to exchange an item upon returning it to us, please note that we are only able to exchange items of the same value.
Feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail if you have any questions regarding returns.